Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > New Account Options
maverick First Post Posted on: 02-21-09 09:30 AM
New Account Options

Regarding the new account options which are Post Ad, Post Reply, Contact Author, Verified, Verified1, Verified2, Sponser, Partner, and Power Features.\ \ 1. The first three is enabled by default. correct?\ \ 2. What are the meanings of Verified, Verified1, Verified2, Sponser, Partner, and Power Features? What happens if a user has one of these? What extra things these users have different from ordinary users?
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-21-09 03:20 PM
Re: New Account Options

These you as the site admin need to control them manually in some way to verify users, for example users who send you any ID and you can verify their phone you can check their verified box and tell your users in your help what these icons means, another example, if you know some sellers that have companies or business and you made some agreement with them to sell on your site then you can check their "Partner" box for a one time fee that you can charge them for this which allow them to be trusted sellers on your site. THese are just few examples on these features.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

maverick Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-22-09 09:27 AM

Very cool! \ \ Do you also think adding new features to these like found on ebay? For example, Power Sellers Group pay 50% of item add fee and 2.5% of transaction instead of regular 5%.
djwilly Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-02-11 10:20 PM

Hello\ \ I can´t find the "cool" option?\ Does these icones realy change anything!?\ I mean do users get more options when they get icons or it's just icons that users can compare each other?\ Can I edit the text appears when mouse over icon?how?\ Can I add more icons?how?\ Can I somehow make these icons as an user upgrade?\ Like selling 10 verified, selling 20 verified+ , selling 50 verifeid ++ and so on\ \ Thanx in advance
djwilly Reply #: 4 Posted on: 06-09-11 06:34 PM

Where R U mr king? sorry mr Gud of Auctionawy!!\ I realy still wondring of these Icons\ \ \ C U
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 06-10-11 01:04 AM

The answer is already above, they do not change any thing in system, just flags for other users.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com