Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Users with pay per click account cannot bid on keywords
cosmo3 First Post Posted on: 03-17-12 11:48 PM
Users with pay per click account cannot bid on keywords

For some reason, my request for help mysteriously disappeared. \ In the searchawy web site www.searchjungle.com, users with pay per click accounts are unable to bid on keywords because the websites previously submitted after logging in do not appear on the user control panel.

\ To check it out, please use my pay per click account user "bedst12" with password "904578". You will verify that no web site appears in the user control panel. Please feel free to submit a website and attempt to bid.\ \ I hope this is clear enough and that you will be able to help me solve this issue!\ \ Thank you
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-18-12 08:55 AM
Re: Users with pay per click account cannot bid on keywords

Did you approved the websites in the admin -> New submissions? \ Also, do you see the websites in the directory by browse or search?\ Do you see the websites in your admin -> directory manager?\ \ I submited a site using the account you posted above and it is waiting for approval from your admin center->new submissions.\ \ Submission Complete\ Your submission is complete now and waiting for our editors to review and add to our database. We will email you once your submission is reviewed. \ Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

cosmo3 Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-18-12 10:45 PM
Website was approved of course!

Of course, I approved the site I submitted. I approved your submission as well. The site I submitted from the account bedst12 can be seen in the admin panel of "directory Manager" page, but yours (mewsoft.com) is not seen after it was approved as a new submission, indicating that it is probably a regular submission. I wonder if you used the account bedst12 to submit your site.

\ \ Please login as a user (bedst12/904578) and verify that there is no listing! Please note that you can see my submitted site in the featured section of the home page. Yet, the user bedst12 cannot see it in the user contol panel for bidding!

\ Please verify that mewsoft.com is listed by typing mewsoft in the search box or by clicking on the category webmastor tools!\ I hope there is no confusion about the nature of the problem. Site submission by non-registered users is okay. But registered users cannot see their previously submitted websites in the user control panel after logging in. Therefore, no user can bid on keywords. That's the problem!\ \ \ Please help asap!\ \ Thank you
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-19-12 01:44 AM
Re: Users with pay per click account cannot bid on keywords

In your admin -> General Options, set this option to yes:

Require user account before submission: YES

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

cosmo3 Reply #: 4 Posted on: 03-19-12 04:25 AM
Thank you

Problem solve!\ Thank you.