\
Mensaje de error:\
Premature end of script headers: admin.cgi \

\ \ translated\
Code: HTML
\
¡Server error!\
\
the server encoutered an internal error and was unable to complete your request\
\
Error Mesage:\
Premature end of script headers: admin.cgi \

\ \ even as it says it is a server error, it also states an error on the header of the file, so i dont know who to turn to, maybe you can help me with this.\ \ i also tried the auto install in your web but kept telling me it failed to create all files and folders.\ \ thx
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-28-10 02:39 PM
Re: instalation problem

If you search this forum you will find this error had been answered many times, anyway:

1)-Upload all files under the folder cgi-bin/auction in ASCII mode (set your FTP to transfer in ASCII mode).

2)-Set the files permissions to all files *.cgi to 755

If you use the Auto installer, this is very easy but you need to browse for the folders where you want to install.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

electromaq Reply #: 2 Posted on: 08-28-10 03:18 PM

\ \ \ \ \
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
mewsoft's Wrote:

If you search this forum you will find this error had been answered many times, anyway:

1)-Upload all files under the folder cgi-bin/auction in ASCII mode (set your FTP to transfer in ASCII mode).

2)-Set the files permissions to all files *.cgi to 755

If you use the Auto installer, this is very easy but you need to browse for the folders where you want to install.

Thanks

\
\ \ 1) checked\ 2) checked\ \ didnt work\ \ also the auto installer still says it cant create any file or folder.
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 08-28-10 03:25 PM

You should also edit the files *.cgi, the first line in these files MUST point to Perl location on your server. If the default did not work, ask your hosting company where is perl installed. Edit the files with text editor. These all the possiblities.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

electromaq Reply #: 4 Posted on: 08-31-10 06:13 AM

thx for the answer, i solved the problem, it was the files being in dos format and the server runing on Unix.\ \ if it`s of any use to someone else I used this software to convert all .cgi files to Unix \ \ http://www.thefreecountry.com/tofrodos/\ \ \ Matias Leder\ www.aquivendes.com.ar\ coming soon I hope.
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 08-31-10 06:21 AM

The FTP programs auctomatically do the convertion if you set it to ascii mode, assuming your server has the FTP server configured correct.

ALso if you unzipped the software on the server the .zip file which is zipped on windows machine, there is a unix tools called unix2dos and dos2unix you use to do this.

Anyway, good you started.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mewsoft Reply #: 6 Posted on: 09-08-10 01:32 AM

Seems you have not browsed all the admin center menus yet. To edit any language text, admin->Language Manager, under "Edit Language", select any file and click the button "Edit"

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mashhour Reply #: 7 Posted on: 09-12-10 01:06 PM
login

Hi dear,\ I,m a new user I got problem login my Auctionway Admin., in the Admin. Auction i create a Admin User ID and passward for the Program Configuration and i tried to login again in the same user ID and passward but \ didn't work. i got the follewing box:\ \ Mewsoft® Auctionawy Administration Center \ \ Please enter your system login information \ User ID: \ Password: \ \ please help to login. .\ \ Tank you
mewsoft Reply #: 8 Posted on: 09-12-10 07:52 PM

I reset it to you. We have an FAQ inour FAQ forum on how to reset your admin login if you forgot it for next times.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mashhour Reply #: 9 Posted on: 09-13-10 04:16 AM
Login

Thank you dear
mashhour Reply #: 10 Posted on: 09-17-10 01:40 AM
editor problem

when i tried to edit the Register.html by template editor i got probelm, the register page turen blank i tried to reset it again but nothing happened. Please help me fix this issue and get it back to the original set.\ Thank you
mewsoft Reply #: 11 Posted on: 09-17-10 01:37 PM

I reset it for you. Any time you can do it for any template or class either by FTPin the file or by copying the template code fromour demo to your admin.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com