Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Money Manager Question
donw First Post Posted on: 11-24-12 09:30 PM
Money Manager Question

Hi - I was just testing the system and put $1 in an account via paypal to see how it would work. The system processed the $1 charge when I went through "Make and check Paypal payments", but the $1 does not show up in the account balance. The account balance had been $24.85 before I made the deposit and still shows $24.85 after the deposit. Shouldn't it update to $25.85? - Don
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-24-12 10:46 PM
Re: Money Manager Question

Use Paypal IPN method instead, this one use the email system and will be removed in the next updates as it is not that automated. Anyway, to use this email method, you should not check the email used on your paypal accountby any other mail client like outook/express or else because it deletes the email after it reads it.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

donw Reply #: 2 Posted on: 11-25-12 04:32 AM
That worked, but now a different problem surfaced

Ok - I went to the IPN system, but when I login and go to the money manager and then go to the IPN and add $1, the Paypal page it takes me to says "Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again." Unfortunately, it does not say what that information is or how you would correct it? I logged into the paypal email and password on the page and it worked (correctly adding the money to the account) in spite of the warning, but I don't want the warning there to scare my customers away. ?- Don
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 11-25-12 04:13 PM
Re: Money Manager Question

http://mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?action=ViewTopic&Topic=2247&Forum=13&Page=1&Period=0a&Lang=English

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

donw Reply #: 4 Posted on: 11-25-12 06:57 PM
Still another problem

The setup for paypal on my merchant account set up page looks like this:\ \ Paypal email account is under: \ Email account username: \ Email account password: \ Email account hostname: \ Email account AUTH_MODE: \ \ That's five different things that need to be set and none of them say "signature" and nowhere does it say "Paypal DoDirectPayment Settings". Am I looking in the wrong place? - Don