Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Why do I get this error.. ??
totidk First Post Posted on: 10-03-13 01:30 PM
Why do I get this error.. ??

SQL Error \ SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'totidk'' LIMIT 1' at line 1\ Query: \ SELECT Current_Balance FROM Users WHERE User_ID=''totidk'' LIMIT 1\ Line 140, File /home/selduis/public_html/dir/Click.pm.\ \ \ Hi,\ I get this error when I click on a link at searchawy for first time. Then i click "ok" button to go back and click the link again and then it works right but not counting hits.\ \ I got this error after I added new sites to the directory but there was no problems when I had only 1 site for testing.\ Any suggestions?
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-03-13 04:48 PM
Re: Why do I get this error.. ??

Update the latest cgi files now. That was in the one of the updates that before the last one.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

totidk Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-03-13 07:06 PM

Hi\ It wasn't the cgi files that had the problem they are all up to date... but it was the click.pm file.\ I updated that file and it workes good now. ;-)\ But thanks for the tip, couldn't do it without you, and keep up good work.
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 10-03-13 07:41 PM

We mean by the cgi files that *.cgi and *.pm under the cgi-bin/dir or cgi-bin/auction, or cgi-bin/classified, or cgi-bin/forum. That's the program Perl code files.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com