Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Custom Programming > added requests for add ons and price for work
smokyant2000 First Post Posted on: 12-28-14 03:06 AM
added requests for add ons and price for work

on top of the deal you offered i thaught i better cover my bases and see what all the stuff i want/need done would break me for.its payday for me which meens payday for you smile\ \ *buyers address added to the end of auction email to seller.\ *buyer also doesnt get the email to contact seller after winning\ *HTML editer on the about me page setup.\ *in "my account", need a watched items for sellers ( < items for sale they are watching>)\ *a single final invoice for buyer that buys more than 1 item listing.( i sold 4 coins and each item came as one sale, id like for a single buer buying more than one item from seller to combine item numbers and such)\ * email sent on each offer\ \ that should cover the biggies for a few weeks smile
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-28-14 04:11 AM
Re: added requests for add ons and price for work

For quotes please email me direct, let's do the pending one that you already got the quote then we look at this new job, that's make everyone conentrates on the requested job exactlly.

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

smokyant2000 Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-28-14 11:01 AM
Re: added requests for add ons and price for work

sorry ,i will email next time smile\ \ i need just a quote if you can. when i get paid the first things are most important and i wana make sure that you get your end before i go splurging somewhere else smile\ \ thanks again smile