Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Need some help please
lakephil First Post Posted on: 09-21-12 04:51 PM
Need some help please

Spent last three days trying to customize the software. Not as easy as I thought! By deleting and changing a few things I made a mistake somewhere. When listing an item the category field is no longer working. Hope I don't have to reload and start from scratch. Also, the Colorpicker never worked. It opens but no colors are showing. Thank you
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-22-12 08:45 AM
Re: Need some help please

It is easy to restore anything you have done wrong, just go to our demo online, copy the templates or classes or even

the language variables that you did and paste it to your site, this is an easy way instead of restoring the whole thing.

Also you can use an FTP program to upload single templates or language files.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

lakephil Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-22-12 10:25 AM

Thank you,

I forgot to mention that when I click on the categories button on the listing form, the smart_search_page_title form shows up.

Which template should I copy and paste ?

Any help with the colorpicker ?

mewsoft's Wrote:

It is easy to restore anything you have done wrong, just go to our demo online, copy the templates or classes or even

the language variables that you did and paste it to your site, this is an easy way instead of restoring the whole thing.

Also you can use an FTP program to upload single templates or language files.

mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-22-12 01:56 PM

Any template you did edit or class. SInce you have not done html customizations yet, you can simply upload

all the templates and labguage files again using an FTP program (remember to set the FTP program

to transfer in ASCII mode).

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com