Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > browser issues
dario First Post Posted on: 05-16-15 06:21 AM
browser issues

Hi Ahmed, we tried with different browsers, i.e Firefox, Google, and Safari to open the categories of adult and personal sections on dc-list.com, but the page requesting the user to click on the adult disclosure "I Agree" remains after you click on it, it does not allow the user to move on to the next page. We follow your suggestion to activate the section cookies within the brouser, but the problem persist. Basically we have tried to figure out a different remedy or another way to provide the adult disclouse with negative results. Once more we need your counsel. Please advise how to proceed. Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-16-15 01:09 PM
Re: browser issues

Hello Dario,

I closed my Fireforx, restarted it, browsed to your site, clicked on Personal categories, clicked Agree and went direct

to the Personal category page.

Please note, most of the brosers you said uses Mozilla core, so they all the same behaviour.

Anyway, download the latest classifiedawy.zip file from your MyAccount using your license, extract on your computer,

then update only the cgi file /cgi-bin/classified/General.pm, upload it in ASCII mode to your website , I did some changes

which should avoid such browser issues. If you do not know how to update it send me your FTP info (adress, login, pass)

and I'll update it to you to test it.

Also, please try from another computers, it may be your computer has issues with cookies, redirects, etc.

Please reply to the same topic do not open a new topic on this forum.

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

dario Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-18-15 04:21 AM

mewsoft's Wrote:

Hello Dario,

I closed my Fireforx, restarted it, browsed to your site, clicked on Personal categories, clicked Agree and went direct

to the Personal category page.

Please note, most of the brosers you said uses Mozilla core, so they all the same behaviour.

Anyway, download the latest classifiedawy.zip file from your MyAccount using your license, extract on your computer,

then update only the cgi file /cgi-bin/classified/General.pm, upload it in ASCII mode to your website , I did some changes

which should avoid such browser issues. If you do not know how to update it send me your FTP info (adress, login, pass)

and I'll update it to you to test it.

Also, please try from another computers, it may be your computer has issues with cookies, redirects, etc.

Please reply to the same topic do not open a new topic on this forum.

thanks

Hi: If you can do it for me You FTP Info (adress, login, pass)Do you meam my host gator account? Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 05-18-15 04:29 AM

Yes!

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com