Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > IMAGE UNAVAILABLE IN SECURITY CODE & ADMIN PANEL
tlbs First Post Posted on: 11-17-15 01:33 AM
IMAGE UNAVAILABLE IN SECURITY CODE & ADMIN PANEL

Hello, I Cant see the IMAGES in the Admin Control Panel and also the SECURITY Code Images are Unavailable..Please Help because even new users cannot View the Security CODE.. Tlbs
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-17-15 05:17 AM
Re: IMAGE UNAVAILABLE IN SECURITY CODE & ADMIN PANEL

Yesterday I already uploaded the folder classifieds that you had deleted it, I just changed the permissions for

the folder SecImg to 755 and I can see the security image:

http://www.gikomba.com/cgi-bin/classified/classified.cgi?action=Register&Lang=English

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

tlbs Reply #: 2 Posted on: 11-17-15 06:53 AM
IMAGES & HEAD BANNER

Thanx Mewsoft,

I couldnt figure out what was happenning and i tried several times to change the security Permissions severally..

i even tried what you have now done but i was seeing blank..

Now what about REMOVING THE MEWSOFT Banner on the Header and Replacing with My LOGO?

Also am not seeing Images in the Admin Page.

It has given me headache the whole day and now i am deep into the night and no Success..

i need to start making money with this site..Help me again.

Tlbs

mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 11-17-15 07:15 AM

try to search these forums for anything you need first, you will find the answer to most your questions,

as for the logo, you upload your logo file logo.gif to the theme folder using your ftp program

to public_html/classifieds/theme/Default.

As for the banner, you can replace this banner in your Banner manager in the admin center, you will

find a demo account mewsoft and a demo banner there.

As for the  admin images not shown, it was also permissions for the images folder, I set it to 755 and

I saw your admin login images.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

tlbs Reply #: 4 Posted on: 11-18-15 01:12 AM

Thankyou so so much Buddies! I Did it..!I am a Very very happy person for now.. Your Software is wonderful but needs alot of Patience Tlbs