jason First Post Posted on: 02-01-13 02:46 PM
Paypay IPN

There used to be a posting for development of IPN. It seems to be gone now. I am still interested in having that work done. If you are still interested, mail me at:\ \ Webmaster@wansworl.net\ \ Thanks.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-02-13 01:47 AM
Re: Paypay IPN

If you are willing to pay the cost $250, please email me direct to sales@mewsoft.com

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

newbie Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-02-13 08:16 AM
Image size

Hi Mew ,\ \ And what about "controlling the size of images users upload which stretches Ad page abnormally large" Hope there is still a "Block" of four people to pay for generous offer by you ? \ \ I'm still interested . Please deal me in \ \ Best Regards\ newbie
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-02-13 07:33 PM
Re: Paypay IPN

If you are willing to pay the cost $120, email me direct to sales@mewsoft.com.

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mewsoft Reply #: 4 Posted on: 02-12-13 10:34 PM
Paypay IPN

jason's Wrote:
 There used to be a posting for development of IPN. It seems to be gone now. I am still interested in having that work done. If you are still interested, mail me at: Webmaster@wansworl.net Thanks.

Job done and this feature added to our Auctionawy and of course will be added to our Classifiedawy in the next release next few days.

To our valued customers, Jason M Roderick at http://www.wansworld.net ordered the Paypal IPN integration and paid $250, everyone must say thank you for Jason and for everyone supporting our products by custom work.

Thank you again for your support for Mewsoft

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com