Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 11:20 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > After Building Static Directory HTML Pages
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
Focusman01 Focusman01's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

After Building Static Directory HTML Pages Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-28-10 05:21 PM next post first post
Hello,

After Building Static Directory HTML Pages.

I added a new category to the dynamic generated pages. But it is not showing up within the Static Directory HTML Pages. What am I doing wrong?

I read http://www.mewsoft.com/help/search/General_Classes.html , still don't understand how to update these pages in the Static Directory HTML Pages? Should update be automatic or manually??

Also, noticed after creating Static Directory HTML Pages, hyperlinks are broken. Is this normal? only thing I can figure is to copy and paste url link to the html side?

By using copy and paste, to create the html directories, will this cause a defect to program? But then again this goes back to updating all files manually.

I wish there was a manual for the novice user, this manual http://www.mewsoft.com/help/search/index.html is good for Installing, setting up, and configuring. Just a opinion from a novice user wink .

A novice how to manual that teaches in detail, the functions along with couple of examples, especially with Layout & Integration categories.
Would make understanding the processes much easier. Therefor get greater use of the software. I would be willing to pay for such a manual.

Thank you.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: After Building Static Directory HTML Pages Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-29-10 06:29 AM next post previous post
You just need to rebuild the static directory again, anytime you do changes to the admin center you need to build the startic directory to include these changes.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Focusman01 Focusman01's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: After Building Static Directory HTML Pages Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-29-10 09:13 PM next post previous post

You just need to rebuild the static directory again, anytime you do changes to the admin center you need to build the startic directory to include these changes.

Each time after rebuiling Static Directory HTML Pages, hyperlinks are broken along top and bottom, Is this normal?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-30-10 12:18 PM last post previous post
Make sure you setup your html URL correctly in your admin->configuration

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print