Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 19, 2024 04:16 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Agreement form - where do I look to change this
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
dvinedeb dvinedeb's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Agreement form - where do I look to change this Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-29-09 11:58 PM next post first post
There are quite a few things anyone starting a new auction site wants to do.\ One is customise but I am having a hard time trying to track down where to do this such as the agreement for, Change the email contents to look and say what I want them to. Cant find theses plus other things after two days of searching on and off while. I have tried finding more info in the help pages but I cant see anythign there. Im not a programmer to write scripts so cant work out how to cahnge the template layouts, themes and colours etc - theres meant to be seven I cant find them. \ \ Thanks\ Debra
jim jim's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: Agreement form - where do I look to change this Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-30-09 03:26 AM next post previous post

\ Hi Debra...\ \ I just happened to stop by and saw your post. I'll give you a hint and a bit of explanation. Though this would only be where you begin to do what you are trying to do. It may be a tedious task to effectively compose something that fits your sites' individual needs but much gratifying. With all that said,\
\ \ Did you know this software is made so that you could utilize it with any other language as well? there's your clue.

\ If some one else in another part of the world with a different language could modify exactly what you are trying to modify then this should all be controlled through a certain module so all could be modified globally.

\ \ What you are changing is the "language files" and in your case a little more accurately the "verbiage". I assume it would remain to be English with your site, although convertible to any other form.

\ \ So try to gain control over Language files and you will find anything and everything that is possibly displayed on your web site that is in the form of a long text string or a paragraph.\
\ Language Manager >> Edit Language >> Dropdown "Select File" >> choose the file you are looking to edit.\
\ I hope this helps. Don't forget even these texts may be nested inside some HTML so be prepared\
\ j\
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Agreement form - where do I look to change this Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-30-09 12:10 PM last post previous post
Yes Debra if you can not do some basic html customizations then it wil be hard for you to do the customizations for your look and feel, you caneasily with time learn html or simply hire some web designer to do the customization for you at low cost.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print