Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 06:08 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > ...altering of the page layouts...
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
cyberbid cyberbid's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

...altering of the page layouts... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 09-08-10 05:55 PM next post first post
Altering of the page layouts...?\ \ \ Hi all,\ \ First post on these forums... hi all you fellow Auctionawy users.\ I need to change some of the layouts , for most of the pages the admin template and class editor - is sufficient but, for a few things I just don’t know where to edit in order to alter the layout / text of some of the site: -\ \ 1. I want to remove the ‘My Account’ left submenu which appears on the login page… how?\ 2. I want to change the text in the ‘Welcome Visitor Login or Register Now’ Line\ \ Thats it for now and hopefully once I know how to edit these I will be learn how to edit most other things I will need to…\ \ Eagerly awating replies\ \ Thanks\ cyberbid
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: ...altering of the page layouts... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-09-10 01:27 AM next post previous post

As yu said, everything you expect you will findit in Template eidtor, class editor, but the text, and al variables inside the templates and classes is in th e"Language Manager" under edit language, select a file and click the button "Edit".

For the left menu in the My Account can not be removed from all the account pages, of course if you want you can create your own template or page and place in it the login form only or whatever you want.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

cyberbid cyberbid's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-09-10 07:53 AM next post previous post
Thanks for the quick and informative reply.\ \ The language manager section is very comprehensive and a great editing feature of this software! That’s the answers most of the queries I had about insite editing. Thanks!\ \ Regarding the template for the account login page – I don’t know how implement a new template for the account login page. \ \ What do I need to do in order that the account login page uses a different template to the rest of the account pages?\ \ cyberbid
electromaq electromaq's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 01-04-11 06:41 PM next post previous post
i have a similar question here, i want to disable temporarly the "statistics" from the website, until they are worth showing to the public.\ \ i searched trought the class editor but dont really know where to look\ \ basically i want this \ http://www.aquivendes.com.ar/site/21.jpg\ \ to become this\ http://www.aquivendes.com.ar/site/2.jpg\ \ \ but with the posibility of puting it back later\ \ thx in advance
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 01-05-11 03:05 AM last post previous post

This is very easy, it is in the Frontpage template, you can comments anythingthat you donot wantto show using the comments tags

Code: HTML    Select All    Expand All
<!--                              -->

or simply you can remove it and when you need it back just copy it from original template or our demo.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print