Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Tuesday, April 16, 2024 11:04 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Are you sure these Merchant Accounts are fully integrated to accept credit cards?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
bgw bgw's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Are you sure these Merchant Accounts are fully integrated to accept credit cards? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-28-11 06:25 PM next post first post
Basically, I have one of the above merchant accounts fully activated, typed in the information via the billing manager, yet the credit cards are not being processed. It keeps saying the credit card is invalid (which it is not) when I attempt to make a credit card payment. I keep trying different things to get it to work, but nothing seems to be working. So, are you certain these merchant services are fully integrated with the auctionawy software via API?? I know Paypal is because I'm already using them via the API signature section in the billing manager. However, the billing manager only gives you the option to enter your user name and password and nothing else for these other merchant services. So my question is, how do you integrate one of these merchant account services with auctionawy via API? Again, I already have an account with one of them listed in the billing manager with the user name and password entered, but it's not working. Let me know what I need to do to get it to work. Thanks
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Are you sure these Merchant Accounts are fully integrated to accept credit cards? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-28-11 09:13 PM next post previous post

First, try to make your topic subject short here. Now for the merchants accounts, you can ONLY use one of them at the same time, you can not use paypal dodirectpayment with any other merchant, so you need to select the merchant, put the required information, and your merchant account should be active and its setting if any is configured correctly.

Third, you need to specifiy what merchant account you  have, try to be specific in your questions so we can help better. Of course as you can see on our order page we have a full payment service setup and configuration for $150 if you want and if you can not do it yourself.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

bgw bgw's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Are you sure these Merchant Accounts are fully integrated to accept credit cards? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-28-11 09:40 PM next post previous post
\ \ \ \ \
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
mewsoft's Wrote:

First, try to make your topic subject short here. Now for the merchants accounts, you can ONLY use one of them at the same time, you can not use paypal dodirectpayment with any other merchant, so you need to select the merchant, put the required information, and your merchant account should be active and its setting if any is configured correctly.

Third, you need to specifiy what merchant account you have, try to be specific in your questions so we can help better. Of course as you can see on our order page we have a full payment service setup and configuration for $150 if you want and if you can not do it yourself.

Thanks

\
\ \ Hi Ahmed,\ \ Sorry for the long title. But anyway, I removed Paypal as an option, including all details for the API, etc and it still is not working. I don't think the merchant login and password is sufficient enough information to make direct credit card payments via one of the payment gateways listed in the billing manager. Something tells me that more backend work is needed, which is not included in the billing manager. If you let me know what is needed, I can do whatever work is required. I just feel that the software promised full integration of merchant accounts and I'm not seeing that here.\ \ So I selected my merchant, entered the login and password and then tested out the credit card payment link, but I receive this error:\ \ Payment Error:\ \ Credit card processing error.\ Please go back and check your credit card information.\ \ \ However, the credit card information is correct, so I don't think that is the problem here. Has anyone been able to integrate their merchant accounts within the software? anyone? anyone?
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-28-11 10:04 PM next post previous post
What's your merchant?

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

bgw bgw's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 02-28-11 11:46 PM next post previous post
\ \ \ \ \
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
mewsoft's Wrote:
What's your merchant?
\
\ \ Plug 'N Pay
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 03-01-11 05:15 AM next post previous post
You may contact them if they changed their API interface recent and also you can send me their API PDF documentation, any payment method added was tested carefully at the design time.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

bgw bgw's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 03-02-11 11:40 AM next post previous post
\ \ \ \ \
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
mewsoft's Wrote:
You may contact them if they changed their API interface recent and also you can send me their API PDF documentation, any payment method added was tested carefully at the design time.
\
\ \ Unfortunately, as part of the contract, I am unable to send out any API documentation as it goes against their policy. If you tell me what to look for, perhaps I can tell you in more detail.
Member Offline

Reply #: 7 Posted on: 03-02-11 01:39 PM last post previous post

Simply switch to any other processor that works for you even you are the first who have problems with this merchant. If paypal worked for you then this should be more than enough for you now. Concentrate first on building customers database and traffic which is the most important thing.

Topic closed

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Unlock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print