Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 12:49 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Auctionawy 2012 suggestion
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
ppch ppch's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website passaparolach Send private message YIM Messenger: topanka63 MSN Messenger: topanka63@hotmail.com

Auctionawy 2012 suggestion Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-22-15 11:28 AM next post first post
Hi Mewsoft I think need a button for share the auction with social network as facebook, Twitter and others.

Regards Francesco
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Auctionawy 2012 suggestion Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-23-15 06:46 PM next post previous post

Hello France,

Yes good you remind me with this feature, I added a widgets for bookmarks/sharing for all

social networks,  added a separate like buttons for Facebook, google and for tweeter, each configurable on

any page with different separate setting using our new widgets system, please check our new demo,

on the home page you will find facebook like with comments enabled while on the view items pages

only the like button, of course you can set the widgets on all pages or any specific pages with different options,

something like this:

[widget::FacebookLike(layout="button_count", comments="false", send="true", numPosts="10", colorscheme="light", buttonWidth="60", buttonHeight="30")::]

as you can see you can set the many options for the widget on any page you want.

Please remind me or let me know other features in your mind or directly email me.

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

ppch ppch's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website passaparolach Send private message YIM Messenger: topanka63 MSN Messenger: topanka63@hotmail.com

About me page Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-27-15 09:50 AM last post previous post
Hi Mew , the Aboout Me page dont run , show only strigs and code. regards
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print