Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 26, 2024 08:20 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Auto Installer Problems - Files Not Transeferring
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
patrick patrick's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Auto Installer Problems - Files Not Transeferring Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-30-11 10:40 PM next post first post
Hi,\ \ I have deleted some html coding from one or two templates by mistake and really need them back. I think only way is to reinstall Classifiedawy. When I try auto installer, it tells emthat 743 files, such as: .html and .pm, have not been installed. \ \ Please could someone tell me if I have to delete everything in server first such as original directories so as to be able to let the auto-installer work its magic. \ \ Im pretty sure I have correct paths to html and cgi as these were the ones I gave to Ahmed when he installed originally,\ Please help!\ \ Patrick.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Auto Installer Problems - Files Not Transeferring Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-31-11 08:29 AM last post previous post

If you just deleted or messed some templates non eed to reinstall the whole program and start over, you can just use any FTP program to upload the template file you want or simply copy the contents of the templates from our demo online. Download a copy of the program from your "My Account" on our site, unzip and use any FTP program to transfer the templates you want.

As for the auto installer, as long you supply it with the correct paths, it will install the files, if you set invalid FTP paths, it will not transfer files, use the "Brwose" button to determine your FTP paths.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print