New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
conuremom conuremom's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

banner account manager question Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-14-10 11:25 AM next post first post
When I go into the banner system manager and click on manage accounts, the banner manager page only displays 10 of the 22 banner advertisers I currently have. There is no way to get it to display the rest of the list. \ \ Also, on that same banner manager page, in the action column some of the accounts are listed as disabled. When I click on 'disabled' to turn them on, nothing happens. I cannot turn those banners on. \ \ But when I click on banners that are currently enabled, it changes then from enabled to disabled, and if I click on them again, it changes back to enabled again. \ \ I do not know how some of the ads became disabled, but they need to be turned on.\ \ Can someone help me get this fixed please?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: banner account manager question Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-14-10 06:28 PM next post previous post
Update the file BannerAdm.pm, now the admin acocunts per page option will apply for the page size here.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

hara hara's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: banner account manager question Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-09-10 03:57 AM last post previous post
Hello conuremom,\ \ I have same problem with what you stated:\ \ "Also, on that same banner manager page, in the action column some of the accounts are listed as disabled. When I click on 'disabled' to turn them on, nothing happens. I cannot turn those banners on. \ \ But when I click on banners that are currently enabled, it changes then from enabled to disabled, and if I click on them again, it changes back to enabled again. \ \ I do not know how some of the ads became disabled, but they need to be turned on"\ \ I UPDATED "the file BannerAdm.pm" WITH CGI AND ALL OTHER pm FILES, BUT THE PROBLEM STILL REMAIN THE SAME. ALSO, EVEN I TURNED THE CAMPAIGN TO ACTIVE, IT STILL RETURN BACK TO INACTIVE WHEN CLOSING THE ADMIN BROWSER.\ \ IF YOU HAVE SOVLED THIS PROBLEM, PLEASE ADVISE HOW. ANYONE HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print