New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
hemiminus426x hemiminus426x's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

banner zones Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-27-14 03:31 AM next post first post
For banner zones.... All you need to do is to insert the zone class < --CLASS::Banner:ZoneName-- > that you created in the template you want where you want to display, or the front page insert it in the template Frontpahe from the admin->Tenmplate Editor. Check the default --CLASS::Banner:Top_468-- zone class in the TopNav class. but in my created banner zone how do I dictate a certain place on the page. Next question for paypal account setup paypal email account is under? do i leave this under paypal@mewsoft.com and I just use my original username and password and what do I do for email account hostname and email account AUTH_Mode I know How to do the dodirect settings, just need info on the former questions
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: banner zones Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-27-14 04:33 PM last post previous post
You insert the class anywhere you want in the template, what the problem with that, templates and classes are just html that you customize like any html page. As for paypal, you change everything to your's.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print