Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Wednesday, April 24, 2024 02:09 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Can't get installed
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
reg reg's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Can't get installed Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 12-09-13 10:25 AM next post first post
Where is the location of the sql data found?\ \ Still attempting to install this and keep getting SQL Error: Access denied for user ....\ \ I have created the data base and added the user. Given the user all rights.\ \ I am not sure if it looks for the database in a given location.\ \ Any help would be great.\ \ Thanks Regina
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Can't get installed Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-09-13 05:33 PM next post previous post

Hello Regina,

You paid for installation so asked you to send your info to install but you said your server is offline and it is a local computer.

First, your server must be fully working , you must have http server , email server, and MySQL server, Perl, and the required perl modules must be installed also.

Second, assuming all requierments exists, after you install/upload the software correctlly and change permissions and you are able to access the .cgi files from the browser either online or offline, you need to create

a mysql database, create a mysql user, THEN add the mysql user to the mysql database that you created them both, then give that mysql user all the privilages to that database, (That's wy you are getting mysql user access denied).

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

reg reg's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Can't get installed Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-10-13 01:39 AM next post previous post
I am able to see all .cgi files. It all works upto the point where I have to access the data base.\ \ I have created the mysql data base.\ I have created the classified data base.\ \ I can list all users in the table users in the mysql databse. \ \ I see the entry I added for the user. I have issued a GRANT ALL ON *.* to this user to give them all rights.\ \ still not working.
reg reg's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

It is working. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 12-10-13 02:51 AM last post previous post
I got it working. I used the login ID root.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print