Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 01:47 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > can't get to admin panel
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
boxer boxer's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

can't get to admin panel Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-14-12 11:18 AM next post first post
I placed the license number in the config panel, and now can't bring the admin page up at all. I probably shouldn't have done that. I really need help. boxer
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: can't get to admin panel Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-14-12 04:25 PM next post previous post
There is an FAQ in our FAQ forum here about how to reset the admin center login.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

can't get to admin panel - license nbr problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-14-12 08:25 PM next post previous post
I found two FAQs 1. "Product license error" is referring to the auto installer - THIS FAQ doesn't apply to my problem. 2. "Forgot admin center login" - This does not apply to my problem - I KNOW what the login and password were. The admin panel won't let me in. I THINK it's because I put a number in the license field. After that I couldn't get in. I don't know how to repair my error. boxer
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-14-12 08:54 PM next post previous post
Just clear the admin login as in the FAQ.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

can't get to admin panel - license nbr problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 4 Posted on: 03-14-12 10:09 PM next post previous post
I found two FAQs 1. "Product license error" is referring to the auto installer - THIS FAQ doesn't apply to my problem. 2. "Forgot admin center login" - This does not apply to my problem - I KNOW what the login and password were. The admin panel won't let me in. I THINK it's because I put a number in the license field. After that I couldn't get in. I don't know how to repair my error. boxer
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 03-14-12 10:13 PM next post previous post
I cleared the userid and password I followed the FAQ just as it said - I STILL CAN"T get into the admin panel.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 03-15-12 07:04 AM next post previous post
First - I want to thank you for your help yesterday. You have no idea how much panic was felt by not being able to get into the admin panel. Second - Do you do modifications for individual sites and, if so, what do you charge? We need the ability to list a shipping fee with each item. The shipping fee should then show up on the "You won" notice as well as the total of the high bid and the shipping amount. A second change we would like is to alter the sales tax to a percentage of the total. This field would not show up on the item but would be figured at the end. Then, on the "you won" notice, we would like this amount to show up with a blurb explaining that Paypal and credit cards take this amount and if they would like to cover it, the total would be $$$$. We are a not-for-profit organization and do not charge sales tax. Many of our bidders do elect to cover the fee.
Member Offline

Reply #: 7 Posted on: 03-15-12 07:17 AM last post previous post
Some fields which are buyer location (optional) dependant like the shipping cost can not be added as a permenant feature, this normally is explained by the seller in the item description or the "Additional shipping instructions: " field on the sell form, of course if you realy need it to be numeric fixed for each item, you can edit the Sell.html template and change the textarea field for "Additional shipping instructions" to be just input text type field form and change the text "Additional shipping instructions" to read as you want "Shipping cost:" for example and you position this where you want on the view item pages and emails. Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print