Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 05:42 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > cant upload photos to Ad
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
valleysales valleysales's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Valley Sales Send private message MSN Messenger: donnaaust@hotmail.com

cant upload photos to Ad Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-15-13 02:18 AM next post first post
Hello, everytime, I go to upload a photo to a new Ad..I get this error message\ \ Can 't read source image file /home/donna/public_html/classifieds/upload/xtvickkxmb9316p.jpg: Inappropriate ioctl for device\ Line 905, File /home/donna/public_html/cgi-bin/classified/PostAdLib.pm\ \ Could you possibly tell me what has happened..We really need urgent help...Thank you so much\ \ Valley Sales
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: cant upload photos to Ad Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-15-13 05:19 AM next post previous post
Your GD module does is old version seems does not support jpg or not installed correct. ASK you hosting to install the latest GD modules and libraries. We have a GD test script in the FAQ forum I think you can download it and install it to see.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

valleysales valleysales's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Valley Sales Send private message MSN Messenger: donnaaust@hotmail.com

still cant upload photos Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-15-13 09:45 PM next post previous post
I forwarded your information to the hosting company, and they replied with the following as Below...\ Can you suggest anything I can try to fix my problem.. Its only been a problem the past few days\ I would be very grateful...Thank you> \ \ Hello,\ > \ > Are you trying to upload these via a script ? It appears from the message below that something is wrong with the script if this is the case of how you are uploading/downloading files. Can you please provide us with the exact URL of where to upload/download files so we can test as well as a link to the script itself.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: cant upload photos to Ad Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-15-13 10:45 PM last post previous post
As I said above, install the GD test script from as explained in an FAQ , it will show you if your GD module is installed correct and what images types it supports.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print