Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 07:38 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Category Sort
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
bhlaserjet bhlaserjet's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Category Sort Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-01-09 12:05 PM next post first post
When I use category sort Other & Wholesale appear in the middle of catagory lists. Is there any way you can modify the sort routine to read recognize and sort the Other and Wholesale to the end of each list? I have over 23,000 categories and otherwise would have to resort all the other's and wholesale's by hand. \ \ I.E.\ \ Wholesale Lots\ Other\ \ Thanks\ BOB
poldy poldy's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Category Sort Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-02-09 12:59 AM next post previous post
After sorting automatically.
Edit your Category Wholesale and give at a sort order number which is larger then any other you have.
It will automatically go to the end.

poldy
bhlaserjet bhlaserjet's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Category Sort Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-02-09 08:23 AM last post previous post
I know how to edit "Wholesale" and "Other" to a higher number and force it to go to the bottom of the list. I should not have to do this 5000 times manually. \ \ Again, My question is: Will you please modify the Sort Routine to automatically place any Categories with the words "Wholesale" and "Other" to the end of the list?\ \ It seems to me that, this is a software bug or oversight and should have been incorporated in the Sort routine to begin with.\ \ I.E.\ Wholesale Lots\ Other\ \ Can you modify the Sort routine to automically assign the words "Wholesale" and "Other" a higher Sort value and force them to the bottom of each list. This would save hours or maybe even days of work. \ \ Awaiting your reply\ Thanks\ BOB
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print