Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 07:20 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > changing colors of tabs
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
smokyant2000 smokyant2000's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

changing colors of tabs Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 12-06-11 12:36 PM next post first post
i have found some of the stuff i need to change. but i cant figure out where the tags are that say:\ \ auction links\ catagories\ featured auctions\ newest auctions.......and so on.\ \ where do i find the things to change?\ in file manager in site CP\ in the auction CP?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: changing colors of tabs Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-06-11 12:49 PM next post previous post
You change everything from the program admin center, nothing to do with the website control panel. Go to the auction admin center, click on Class Editor, select the calss Header, you will find CSS code for links, cats, etc, you can change the colors there, see also the other classes, also in the admin center, click on "Template Editor", where you can customize the templates there, see the Front Page template for the homepage. You do this for every program (Auction, classifieds, forums, etc).

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

smokyant2000 smokyant2000's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: changing colors of tabs Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-06-11 01:19 PM last post previous post
thank you much. i saw this but wasnt sure so i didnt mess with them. \ \ and i did have to use the site CP for the file manager for the logo and the buy it now button look change smile\ \ also where do i go to insert a pay button. i am testing the funcionality and the buying is kinda extensive. is there a way to add a purchase now like on ebay where when you buy you can pay with paypal right away smile\ \ please and thanks.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print