Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 08:05 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Classes Location in the program
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
bidernet.com bidernet.com's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.bidernet.com Send private message

Classes Location in the program Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-04-09 09:48 AM next post first post
This maybe a dumb question but here goes....\ I am trying to look at a list of the classes that are available throughout the program ex: CLASS::Images_URL, CLASS::HOME etc...\ I have gone through every file in the program and was only able to locate the CLASSES folder in the Language/English directory. The folder only contains a classes.pm file which doesn't contain the info I am looking for. Are the classes in a hidden file somehwere? I want to know what classes are available that I can call in my pages without searching the program.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Classes Location in the program Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-05-09 04:49 AM next post previous post
All classes are listed normally inside the templates and language files. You can unzip the program on your computer and use any IDE to open all the files and search for example class:: this will show you all. In general the homepage has all the general navigation links, other pages may contains private classes only that display on that page like the View item page or submit item page, these private classes will not display on other pages.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

bidernet.com bidernet.com's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.bidernet.com Send private message

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-05-09 08:38 AM next post previous post
Excuse my ignorance but what is an IDE??
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-07-09 10:31 PM last post previous post

Integrated development environment like Visual studio, VB, etc or a simple on like edit plus  http://editplus.com/

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print