Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 06:30 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Confirmation email
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
mbrettel mbrettel's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Confirmation email Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-17-11 08:30 PM next post first post
Email confirmation is not being sent out, Hostgator is my hosting company. I've tried registering as a seller several times and have received the following statement on my website "an email sent to your email address with your registration information" (I used a hotmail account). However, I have yet to receive any confirmation emails. I'm looking to start rather seriously very soon and I need to be 100% positive that the site works correctly... any insight would be helpful. I've read through most of the posts relating to emails, but I could not find a cure. Please help
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Confirmation email Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-18-11 02:16 AM last post previous post
Make sure the email status is "ON" in admin->configuration. Try to set the emails in the configuratin also and try to test with the contact us form. Try not to use hotmail may be your ISP or IPs are marked as SPAMers for hotmail and your emails goes to the junk folder which you can check.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print