Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 19, 2024 07:14 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Create new custom page error
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
bidernet.com bidernet.com's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.bidernet.com Send private message

Create new custom page error Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-05-09 09:13 AM next post first post
Ahmed, I am trying to create additonal pages for my auction. I am using the "create a custom page" feature on the template editor. I am getting a message error that says:\ \ Cannot create file /var/pub/www/sites/bidernet.com/www/cgi-bin/data/language/Arabic/Affiliate.page.pm: No such file or directory \ Line 768, File /var/pub/www/sites/bidernet.com/www/cgi-bin/editor.pm \ \ I have the language set for English and have deleted all folders for additional languages. The error message above states that it is trying to create the file in the "arabic" directory which is not there. I ONLY HAVE the english folder in the language directory because I am not using any other languages at this time. Is the software looking to place the file in the first language folder if all language folders were available? I need to know how to get around this. Also, it would be great if the "help" documentation would have some text explanations on how the template editor function of the admin page works which includes the "create new custom page" and "create new file" features There is NOTHING on that page for help. Much appreciated....
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Create new custom page error Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-07-09 10:29 PM last post previous post
The error message shows language/Arabic/ which you say you do not have the Arabic language created, you may only need first to initialize the language to list and include only the available languages on your system. Admin->Language manager->prepare all available language, then set your default language.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print