Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 01:50 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > CSS and Templates
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
myriadmediallc myriadmediallc's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

CSS and Templates Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 09-28-15 11:49 PM next post first post
Being somewhat of a noob to Auctionawy, I have a couple of questions about widgets. First, I'd like to delete some of the widgets. In one of the other forums I found a posting to delete all of the code between li and /li on the Frontpage. When I do this, most of the page disappears. I have only a header with nothing below it. If I leave the li in and just remove the div's in between it mostly makes the widget disappear, but there is still a thin line placeholder where it used to be. How can I make this line disappear? Secondly, exactly which css files may be edited to change the color of the tabs? I saw where the Frontpage code says widget color-green or widget color-orange but doesn't allow hex codes to be inserted. Where is the underlying css where I could hard-code the preferred color? Also, I noticed each tab has a tool box where users can change colors as they like. Where may this tool box be disabled? Thanks!
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: CSS and Templates Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-29-15 12:45 AM next post previous post

Hello Rande,

As you asked in the email, you wanted to remove the weather widget and the area it shows, the widget code it self

can be removed by deleting the line that starts with [widget:: , but for the front page dashboard it is designed

with some lists determined by < li > tags as you see, therefore to remove the widget and the bolck displaying

it on the front page you just need to remove the widget line and and the dashboard li element around it,

for example the weather widget you asked for I attached to this post image of what code you should

remove from the front page template to remove the widget and the dashboard block.

For the css of the home page dashboard, you can change each dashboard bock color by chaning the class

class="widget color-orange" we have the basic colors classes already coded, however if you want to

edit the css yourself you can do it, download the css file from you server from the folder:

auction/js/dashboard.css in ASCII mode using your ftp and modify it as you like then upload it again

also in ASCII mode. The setting icon/box of the dashboard boxes can not be disabled/removed unless you

modify the js file itself, see auction/js/dashboard.js if you want. Of course always there are advanced solutions

for anything using js so you can hide anything you want after page load.

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

myriadmediallc myriadmediallc's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

CSS and Templates Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-29-15 10:23 AM last post previous post
Got it, thanks ! Had to redo each of the 1x30 gif files in the theme color to actually change the tab color, the CSS hex codes didn't have much effect. auction > js > dashboard_head_green.gif, etc.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print