Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 08:28 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Database versions ?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
marty marty's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Database versions ? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 12-06-11 05:29 PM next post first post
Hello Mewsoft\ \ Currently iam still using the old search.cgi and I wanted to try and upgrade to your new version 8.00 which is using dir.cgi, i dont see any problems with that, however after backing up my database to text files, the newer version doesnt seem to like the tables when i try to update datebase from text files, is there maybe an upgrade in between, that can correct the table's.\ \ If you remember iam using the old web-bin.com backup which I never really done anything with, I wanted to upgrade and put some time into it.\ \ All I need to transfer is the cat's, links, and keywords, the rest i can add again......\ \ Thanks in advance\ Marty
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Database versions ? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-06-11 06:09 PM next post previous post

The only method for upgrade is stated in the Announcements forum and in the email sent to you, any other thing you do at your own risk.

If you want we can install the new version and move your database to it for 2 hours custom work, that's $100.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

marty marty's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Re: Database versions ? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-06-11 06:32 PM last post previous post
\ \ \ \ \
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
mewsoft's Wrote:

The only method for upgrade is stated in the Announcements forum and in the email sent to you, any other thing you do at your own risk.

If you want we can install the new version and move your database to it for 2 hours custom work, that's $100.

\
\ \ Thanks for the sales pitch/opps support, I guess when I purchased your old site web-bin.com it came with a none standard database. No problem i'll fix it myself, thanks
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print