New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
hara hara's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Defect page found Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-07-12 07:20 PM next post first post
Dear Sir,\ \ The following page url we can find the factory defect:\ http://classifieds.xxx.com/cgi-bin/ads/classified.cgi?action=Browse_Categories&CatA_ID=0&CatB_ID=0&Lang=English\ \ Please advise how to remove these numbers and text from the page.\ \ Your reponse would be appreciated.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Defect page found Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-09-12 11:36 PM next post previous post
Hi Ahmed,\ \ Above said defect page is from what you installed for me. Please let me know where I can correct it.\ \ Thanks!
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-09-12 11:48 PM next post previous post
Answered in another post today, you just need to update the file SQLlib.pm to remove this debuging code.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 07-10-12 01:51 AM next post previous post
Thank you for your help.\ \ One more question. when I use second language, the sub-category page showup html code as:\ \ Sort by: Photo | Title | Type | Location | Expires?A HREF="http://classifieds.xxx.com/cgi-bin/ads/classified.cgi?action=Browse&Search=Category&Status=1&Sorted=1&Sort=E&Dir=0&Page=1&Cat_ID=1&CatA_ID=0&CatB_ID=0&Lang=English">\ \ Could you help for this issue.\ \ Thanks!
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 07-10-12 02:06 AM next post previous post

You deleted the < / a > tag for the Expires, you need to insert this tag after the word Expires in the :isting Template, should be:

Code: HTML    Select All    Expand All
&lt;a href=&quot;&lt;!--CLASS::TimeLeft_Sort--&gt;&quot;&gt;[[time_left_sort]]&lt;!--CLASS::SortImg_TimeLeft--&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 07-10-12 07:33 AM next post previous post
I checked on Listing/Template. There are exactly same what you quoted and no missing tag . Above error only happen on using foreign language version. I wonder it's not on Listing/Template but somewhere else. Please advise again.\ \ Thanks!
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 07-11-12 07:05 AM next post previous post
Update the file SQLlib.pm, I need to go to your site at: Auto - Installer and Upgrade System, is that correct? Will this update remove my other updated files such as second language..? Because you offer only "Upgrade all the cgi files (*.cgi and *.pm)". I have no way to select only "SQLlib.pm".
vesolovski vesolovski's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 7 Posted on: 07-11-12 10:02 AM next post previous post
I think your new language will not be replaced, if only its name is different than "English" (language files are stored in cgi-bin/data/language/"Your new language" folder).\ \ If you changed somehow the classes, they will be replaced with default ones.\ If you are not sure about replacing files during installation you can always take the easier way:\ \ Create 3 new folders in you ftp account: \ update\ update/cgi-bin\ update/html\ and then put the cgi-bin and html paths (to these files above) in the auto installer input areas (new files will be stored independently from program files).\ After installation simply remove all the files you don't need, then download the rest of files to your desktop, and use them as replacements of the wrong files (upload them into the appropriate folders). \ \ Ok, but you still better wait for the Ahmed opinion.\ \ Best regards,\ Krzysztof Wesolowski
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 8 Posted on: 07-11-12 04:22 PM last post previous post
I fixed the problem reply#3 list above from General/Language manager. The problem was that when you turn to foreign language encoding, it auto creates some error source codes. Correct them and save change. Done. Thanks all.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print