Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 19, 2024 09:40 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Deleting Country Drop Down Box
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
fisherman fisherman's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Welcome to 465.com...We're all around Indianapolis! Send private message

Deleting Country Drop Down Box Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-08-11 06:20 AM next post first post
I have tried everything I know to delete the Country Drop Down box from my Post New Ad page. I managed to get rid of the text to the left of the drop down box, but I want to delete the box all together.\ \ I have been to both the Language Mangager to edit the Place Ad fields and to the Template Editor to edit the Place Ad. I really want to delete this box, but I don't want to delete the wrong variable or mess up the template Place Ad page. What is the method for deleting the drop-down box along with the row it sits on in the table.\ \ I have attached a screen shot of the problem.\ \ Thanks,\ Eric Hartig
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Deleting Country Drop Down Box Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-08-11 01:53 PM last post previous post

This should be easy from the PostAd.html template you can delete any field, look for the code:

Code: HTML    Select All    Expand All
</p><p>    &lt;tr&gt;<br />  &lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#DDFFEC&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;[[contact_country]]&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br />  &lt;td&gt;&lt;select size=&quot;1&quot; name=&quot;Country&quot;&gt;&lt;!--Country--&gt;&lt;/select&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br /> &lt;/tr&gt;<br /></p><p>

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print