Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 19, 2024 08:15 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Demo site loading instead of true version
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
patrick patrick's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Demo site loading instead of true version Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 04-04-11 11:15 PM next post first post
Hello Ahmed,\ \ Thanks for answering all my previous posts. I have one more problem Im afraid. Everytime I go to my domain name: CAMPUSTRADER.CO.UK, Im met with the demo site. To see my true site I have to enter http://67.19.41.52/~patrick/cgi-bin/classified/classified.cgi\ \ Which is not very desirable at all. It has been working up until recently, so maybe I thought you could shed some light on the matter.\ \ Thanks again,\ Patrick.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Demo site loading instead of true version Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-06-11 07:16 AM next post previous post
There is no thing called demo version that you get, what you have is the full version and I see you did customizations. Of course if you dmain is active now, you can replace http://67.19.41.52/~patrick in admin->configuration with your domain http://yourdomain.com and you will be able to access your site direct instead of the temporary url.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

patrick patrick's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Have made changes, no change Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-06-11 11:52 PM next post previous post
Hi, \ \ I changed the domain parameters in the admin area but the full version is still running at my domain name: CAMPUSTRADER.CO.UK\ \ Thanks,\ Patrick
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Demo site loading instead of true version Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-07-11 08:40 AM last post previous post
Edit the index.shtml file you placed at your site html directory, normally public_html directory, it has only one line, point it to your domain.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print