Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 06:01 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Displaying Gallery Items on the home page
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
zeus zeus's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Displaying Gallery Items on the home page Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 12-07-10 02:14 AM next post first post

\ The home page is divided into 2 general sections as far as categories go, I would like to add the a 3rd section that includes the links of the gallery items just like the way featured items are listed on the home page.\

\ To display the contents of "Featured Item " page this >!--CLASS::Featured_Home_Listing--< is the link to use.
\ What would be the link to display the contents in the "Gallery" page ?

\ \ z
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Displaying Gallery Items on the home page Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-07-10 02:33 AM next post previous post
Anything is not listed on the homepage is can not be dispayed on it. If you display the gallay items on the homepage, what will be the difference etween gallaery and featured, will you charge twice to display items on homepage!.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

zeus zeus's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Re: Displaying Gallery Items on the home page Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-07-10 03:38 AM last post previous post

\ Dear Ahmed\ \ The intent is not to display an item twice or charge twice. I was planning to rename the gallery to something else and use it for a different type of listing. I would really prefer if I could create another "Featured Listing" and call it some thing like "Today's Specials" or something similar for my use. So long as I could have another column that would display the links to the listings for a different category I would be happy. \
\ z\
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print