Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 04:49 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Error: New user sign-up required fields
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
darcyv darcyv's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Error: New user sign-up required fields Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 11-09-08 01:01 AM next post first post
Hello,\ \ I changed the new user sign-up required fields so that certain fields (company name, fax, job title) were not required for sign up. The asteriks no longer appears indicating that it's a mandetory field that needs to be filled out but when I do a test run filling out the form I get this:\ \ Error: incorrect or missing data fields\ • You must enter your company name.\ • You must enter your Fax number.\ • You must enter your job title.\ \ Also, after I did the upgrade I'm note seeing the number of categories in the site statitistics anymore:\ \ Site Statistics \ 0Categories\ \ I have a lot of categories/subcategories set up but is it because I don't have anything listed in them yet?\ \ And... I have a question awaiting an answer in another forum (NetPartners) that may have gotten overlooked.\ \ Thanks!
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Error: New user sign-up required fields Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-09-08 02:01 AM last post previous post

Admin->Account Manager -> Registration Page Options then uncheck the "Required" buttons for the fields that you do not make it required to be filled by the user.

As for the categories count not displayed, try admin->Category Manager -> Update Categories Count 

Same steps for Accounts count admin->Accounts Manager -> Update Counts

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print