New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
Zeus Zeus's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

FAVORITES Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-16-10 03:05 PM next post first post
Tried the new "Favorites" feature, it's a great idea. In your mailer you had asked for suggestions in possibly refining this feature so if I may point out:

The "ADD THIS CATEGORY TO FAVORITES" and "ADD THIS USER TO FAVORITES" [i:3ce2e5b9a0]BUTTONS[/i:3ce2e5b9a0] or [i:3ce2e5b9a0]LINKS[/i:3ce2e5b9a0] should be placed inside the particular advertisement page right on the left menu among all other links. Not only this would already have determined the "Favorite category " or "Favorite user" it would also keep the favorites page less cluttered and clean as well as a more user friendly action interface for those benefiting from this feature.

Zeus
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: FAVORITES Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-16-10 11:37 PM last post previous post
Zeus,

Yes it is good ideas, what it does not when you are on specific category then click on Favorites, this category is automatically selected for you to add it, also when you are viewing item and click on Favorites , the user of this add is inserted in the user id text box to add it. I guess we can add that link on the view add page left nav side and on the borwse categories we can dd this link at the bottom of the guid bar.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print