Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 19, 2024 03:43 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Featured ads expired but still showing up in Featured section
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
fan4chevy fan4chevy's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Featured ads expired but still showing up in Featured section Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-17-13 03:26 PM next post first post
Hi,\ \ I cleared all my expired ads but the expired ads are still showing up in the Featured SEction.\ \ How do I clear the Featured section of old ads?\ \ Thanks,\ \ Charles
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Featured ads expired but still showing up in Featured section Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-18-13 09:32 AM next post previous post
When your process the expired ads either manual or Auto, it will remove those on the frontpage also. You should also have the latest upgrades always updated.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Featured ads expired but still showing up in Featured section Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-18-13 01:38 PM next post previous post
Hi Mewsoft,\ \ I sent three emails regarding my account not letting me in. I want to get the upgrades to my two products classifieds and auctions.\ \ However, I have not heard back from anyone. Please inform me on how to get into my account.\ \ Thanks,\ \ Charles
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 01-19-13 05:24 PM next post previous post

Your one year free upgrades expired from years, your order was on 2/13/2005. You must buy another one year free upgrades within the 11th month as you read on the order page, otherwise your license for upgrades gets disabled and I am sure you knew this from years not days or months. Anyway, you can order as a reseller at 50% off for the products you have. Thanks

http://www.mewsoft.com/Order/Order.html

Classifiedawy (Reseller) $75Order
Auctionawy (Reseller) $75Order

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 01-19-13 05:32 PM next post previous post
I am surprised. When I purchased back in 2005 I don't remember this being stated on the site? \ \ So to get further upgrades I need to pay another $150?\ \ Is your support email not working? The reason I ask is that the only way I have been able to contact anyone is through this forum. I left 4 emails asking for recent assistance.\ \ Please let me know the best way to contact you in the future or if the support email is no longer in service. \ \ Thanks
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 01-19-13 07:30 PM next post previous post

All our emails are working normal, you may be marked as spam and your email goes direct to our SPAM folder or may be yur email server is in the SPAM databases and also it will lead to your emails gets deleted to the SPAM folder. Try to use another email address for contacting us.

Yes you have to pay for upgrades for another one year and you will have to pay every year the upgrades cost to get the full year upgrades. This notice is on our order page since start.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 01-20-13 02:47 AM next post previous post
THank you for the clarification. I will look into it.\ \ I have 8.9 Build are there any needed components or major fixes since this version?
Member Offline

Reply #: 7 Posted on: 01-20-13 03:02 AM last post previous post
Many Many, see our announcements forum, you should be getting all new updates announcment emails from us unless your email on your account is not working or marked us as a SPAM.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print