New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
newfoundused.com newfoundused.com's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Folder Not Uploading Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-09-15 06:18 AM next post first post
Hi thanks for the response... I have the classified software downloaded and unzipped, I go to my upload area in my cpanel then I choose to upload and I locate the file folder on my drive but the cpanel won't let me upload folders only individual files...so I'm not sure what to do next. Should I be ttrying to upload an entire folder from the classified folder I've downloaded from your site..or is it just one file...as the upload willonly let me upload a single file? Also I have done 2 backups of my site but when I tried to up load the back ups..it just says loading//but nothing happens it just keeps saying loading. Thanks Paul
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Folder Not Uploading Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-09-15 06:30 AM last post previous post

You have to use an FTP software, this is the first tool that you will need to manage your site, forget cpanel for this.

our FAQ forum here has a topic about a FREE ftp program that you can download and use, using FTP software is very

easy just like windows explorer for managing sites like managing windows folders. If you want a none free full featured

ftp software we use http://www.ftpvoyager.com/download/ from  http://www.rhinosoft.com/

you can use it for 30 days free.

FTP programs allow you do everything on the site like you do on your local computer

You need to upload the entire language folder with all its subfolders and files.

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print