New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
newfoundused.com newfoundused.com's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Front Page Editing Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-07-15 01:38 PM next post first post
I am using the built in Wysiwyg editor as my template editor as I do not know html. where can I find a user manual for using this Template editor?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Front Page Editing Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-08-15 02:31 AM last post previous post

Hello Paul,

Since you are willing and managing your site and you are going to this business, I'd recommend you to

learn html, just search the web for tuturoial and you will be able to understand html in less than one day,

you do not have to be professional now days in html, just know the basic like tables and basic tags

for links after this you use any visual html editor like MS Frontpage or else to customize and edit anything

you want very easily. The second thing you should be interested immediately is using an FTP program

to upload/download files to your site, we have a topic in our FAQ forum about a free FTP software nice to use.

That's all you need to manage your site and do the changes and customizations and I think you started to

find it easy like that.

Now assuming you are using Visual html editor on your local computer on online, to customize the templates

or classes, just open a new page in your visual html editor, copy the template code and paste it to the html visual

editor, modify it as you like, then copy that code again from the html editor and paste it to the template editor.

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print