Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Wednesday, April 24, 2024 10:54 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > General Classes and Regions Relationship
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
zeus zeus's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

General Classes and Regions Relationship Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 11-03-10 06:11 AM next post first post
As explained in the manual regarding "General Classes" I am convinced the possibilities are endless and limited only to your/my imagination. I have a need for a general class to be "Region Sensitive".\ By this I mean, I would like to create a class (in this case an html table) that could be inserted into some templates then would be called when a certain region is selected......\ \ For instance if I create some links of fruits indigenous to a certain area, place them in a menu then in a table to be used as a left navigation on the left side of my main page. When a visitor chooses California from the "Regions selection" the menu thas called will show AVOCADOS, TOMATOES, etc..... and if the region was chosen to be Florida then it would show ORANGES, BANANAS,... and so on.\ \ any suggestions..... \ \ many thanks in advance\ Zeus
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: General Classes and Regions Relationship Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-03-10 07:22 AM last post previous post
This can be done by Javascript coding, you can write you code to detect changes to the location menu and show the related menu to each selection.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print