New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
darcyv darcyv's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Getting page error Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-21-11 12:14 AM next post first post
Hello again ;-)\ \ Got my problems fixed up with the Auction but am now running into a problem with my Classifieds. When I click on the Place Ad link I notice a warning message in the status area says, "Done, but with errors on page". On the Place Ad page the banner does not show up at the top, the color picker doesn't work, the clock does not appear and this is what I see under the Country drop down menu: option value = Then right outside of the box it lists all the countries side by side by side like this: AlgeriaArgentinaArubaAustraliaAustriaBahrainBangladeshBelgiumBelorussiaBeninBoliviaBotswanaBrazilBrunei DarussalamBulgariaCambodiaCanadaChileChinaColombiaCongoCosta \ \ I also noticed on my homepage that none of the regions are showing up anymore either. That's really not a problem because I'd prefer that they didn't but it appears to be connected to the problem.\ \ I tried to reinstall all the cgi/pm files but that didn't fix it.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Getting page error Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-21-11 02:10 PM next post previous post
You may need to install the latest version, download it from our site or use the auto installer.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-21-11 03:35 PM next post previous post
What I did yesterday in attempt to fix the problem was download the Classifiedawy from the My Account area since I am unable to use the auto-installer tool (always says it doesn't recognize my license number). I replaced all the cgi/pm files.. You installed this one for me about mid February and I've done all the upgrades as you've announced them. If you'll recall I was the one having some database problems with my auction the past couple of days. I don't know if this is in some way connected. Auction is working fine now but this one isn't. Actually, I can't for sure say that I was having this problem with the Classifeds before becuase this is the first time I've tried to place a test ad since you installed it.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 01-22-11 03:37 AM next post previous post
Top use the auto installer, login to your "My Account" using your license number, set your FTP address to your domain exactly as you use it in the auto installer, that's why you are getting license errors.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 01-22-11 01:31 PM last post previous post
So if I do that are you having me just upgrade or am I reinstalling? Wouldn't I have upgraded since I dowloaded the most current Classifiedawy and then updated all my cgi/pm files??
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print