Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 19, 2024 01:45 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Getting strarted with customising
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
patrick patrick's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Getting strarted with customising Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-08-11 10:11 AM next post first post
Hi all,\ I have just started using Classifiedawy and am not a pro by any means at using HTML, but can use dreamweaver and front page to reasonable level. \ \ My problem is, how do I start to customise various aspects of my site such as the layout of home page? I see that its classes or something you have to alter, but how do I go about doing that? How do I open them up in Front page or so and change the layout etc?\ \ Is it possible to just view the source code of the home page for example and paste HTML into front page, changing it there, and then saving as the index.html, replacing the default home page provided with the program? I was also wondering where I upload the image files of my site, such as logos and gategory pictures?\ \ This is fundamental to me being able to get to grips with this program, so any help would be much appreciated!\ \ Thanks, Patrick.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Getting strarted with customising Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-09-11 10:45 PM last post previous post
Go to your admin, under the Template editor and class editor, select the template or class you want to edit, copy the source to Frontpage (set frontpage option preserve html code so it does not change the comments angle brakes < and > to & l t ; and & g t ; which will disable the classes) Then edit as you like then copy and past again to your admin center.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print