Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 03:36 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > hello im back :)
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
smokyant2000 smokyant2000's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

hello im back :) Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 04-14-18 04:36 PM next post first post
i had purchased the software back a few years ago. due to health i had to step away and change focus. but now im back and i need a update. i think im a few years out of date. i need a update or new instal before i move along. (waves)
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: hello im back :) Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-14-18 09:00 PM last post previous post

We are sorry to hear about you health, it is good you are in good condition now. As for getting the latest version, since you are an old

customer for few years, to keep you as a continued customer, we offer you to just order one year upgrade to get the latest versions for one

full year instead of ordering a new license. Of course if you want our installation service we can install it for you for $50 only you can order it.

If you also looking for excellent and ready hosting, check our hosting plans, starting from the first "Business" plan will be more than enough.

To order just go to our order pages and add the items you want to the shopping cart.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print