Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 11:17 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Hits not being tracked
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
tfft tfft's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Religious Message Boards Send private message AIM Messenger: aljohn123 YIM Messenger: aljohn123 MSN Messenger: aljohn123@hotmail.com

Hits not being tracked Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-16-12 04:35 AM next post first post
I have a problem with my hits not being tracked. I have click on the same link in many different computers and the hit cound is not being updated and shown by its link. Can you help? \ \ you can test it your self at http://search.freedom-factor.com/cgi-bin/dir.cgi

The Freedom Factor Team (TFFT)\ www.freedom-factor.com
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Hits not being tracked Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-29-12 03:45 AM next post previous post
The system uses many ways to prevent click fraud. It tracks clicks by cookies, IP addresses, therefore if you click on a link or rate from a specific IP or computer you will not be able to rate the same link again and your click will not count owards the same link again from the same computers and same INternet IP addresses. You should also anyway have the latest version updated.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

tfft tfft's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Religious Message Boards Send private message AIM Messenger: aljohn123 YIM Messenger: aljohn123 MSN Messenger: aljohn123@hotmail.com

New verson Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-29-12 03:53 AM last post previous post
I don't have a way to get the latest version. when i go into my account, It tells me that my product id is disabled.

The Freedom Factor Team (TFFT)\ www.freedom-factor.com
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print