Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 10:45 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Homepage issues
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
mohammed mohammed's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Homepage issues Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-13-15 12:10 PM next post first post
Dear Ahmed, Could you please help me with these issues: 1. The first one: the home page widgets seems not fit inside the box when I reduse the size of the page in the browser. Please see the image for more details. I have restore all my templetes and language files and the same problem happnes. 2. The seconed issue: I have problem with the hompage timers. they seem are not stable sometimes, specialy the seconds digits.Do you know why this happens. 3. The third issue: I coudnt create zones for the banners in the banner Mng. Also when I create a campain it doesnt show in the hompage. Regards Mohammed
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Homepage issues Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-13-15 03:13 PM next post previous post

Hello Mohammed,

The minimum resolution nowdays is at least 1024px, anyway, I updated the header widget, to overcome

this, see the header widget in our demo and copy this small change:

< div class="ui-helper-clearfix page-corners" style="display: inline-block;" >< ! --page-wrapper-div-- >

for the timers, if the computer client is too slow may be you notice the seconds not uptaded at the same

time, the JS code depends on the client computer, sometime if the client computer is not restarted for

long time and has visited many pages etc it works versy slowly and somtime crashes and this behavior

diffenet from browser to another.

For banners, after you create the zone, you call it in the template or widget you want by inserting

the gadget code for the banner like this:

[  gadget::Banner(zone="Top_468", campaign="")::  ]

default only one zone in the LogoArea.html.

I created a topic in our docs forum for this here:

Banner Manager Documentations

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-14-15 12:40 AM next post previous post
Thank you ahmed, >>>Changing the Header works fine for the homepage but for the other pages, the content doesnt fit into the page. See the image below. >>> I have got the idea of the banners but the problem that I cant creat zones. Whenever I use the banner maneger to create zones, they simply are not creatred. I have wrote the names of the zones and when I hit the "create zones" buttons, nothing is created. Please advise Regards Mohammed
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 10-14-15 01:26 AM next post previous post

I see your modified the style.css file , modify this clas as follows:

.page-corners {
    background: #ffffff;
    display: block;
    margin: 20px 15px;
    width: auto;
    padding: 10px;
    border: 2px groove #e5e5e5;
    -moz-border-radius-topleft: 15px;
    -moz-border-radius-topright: 15px;
    -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 15px;
    -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 15px;
    -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 15px;
    -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 15px;
    -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 15px;
    -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 15px;
    border-radius: 15px 15px 15px 15px; /* top-left, top-right, bottom-right and bottom-left css3*/
}

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 10-14-15 03:32 AM next post previous post

I think I have done a better enhancement for this issue, please either update the file js/dashboard.css or just modify this code as follows:

#columns {
    /*width: 100%;*/
    margin: 0px auto 0px auto;
    padding: 0px;
    /*display: inline-block;*/
    /*text-align:center;*/
    border: 0px solid #ff0000;
    /*background: #ffff99;*/
}

note I commented the line /*display: inline-block;*/ or you can delete it.

this will make the home page resie and not scroll.

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Member Offline

RTL MenuBar Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 5 Posted on: 10-14-15 04:06 AM next post previous post

Just a special note for you, since you have Arabic language, you need to force everything to float: right; and user the direction: rtl;

I see almost everything rtl correct except the menu bar, you need to overwrite this css class as follows:

.ui-menubar-item {

float: right;
}

put this css rule in your Header widget of course must be after all loaded css files, this will force the menubar to start from right, that's will be RTL.

Use same idea with any other jquery plugin that is floating LTR, see its css class using FireBug or Inspect Item in Chrome and overwrite it.

Hope this helps.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 10-14-15 07:17 AM next post previous post
Thank you a lot Dr Ahmed. It seems that the problem regarding not fitting the content of the home page is only with Mozilla Firefox only and try to solve but it seems no way. Never minde, And thank you a lot for your help regarding the text direction. One more thing, could you please help me with the Banner problem.I have got the idea of the banners but the problem that I cant creat zones. Whenever I use the banner maneger to create zones, they simply are not creatred. I have wrote the names of the zones and when I hit the "create zones" buttons, nothing is created. Please advise Regards Mohammed
Member Offline

Reply #: 7 Posted on: 10-14-15 07:48 PM last post previous post

You are right, the zones exists and created but was not showing up, please check the announcements forum, just released a new upgrade to fix this and also

released enhanced theme for direct support for Arabic and RTL languages which will help you too much and shorten your customizations time. For the banner issue

you can just upgrade the file BannerAdm.pm.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print