Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 03:07 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > How to access auction admin from the browser and from the cpanel?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
mat mat's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

How to access auction admin from the browser and from the cpanel? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 09-14-09 07:39 AM next post first post
I am just getting used to the auction software. The software is zipped on my hard drive and is installed on the website.\ \ I can view cgi.bin, html and install folders. The cgi and pm files comes up as seperate files. But I am unable to view or edit (as seen in the "admin demo" from a single interface) it from my browser or from the website. \ \ Is there a help page with clear instructions on how to get the set up done on my computer and on the website? Does the software come with a help file?\ \ Thanks\ Mat.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: How to access auction admin from the browser and from the cpanel? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-14-09 09:17 AM next post previous post

You do everything from the admin.cgi center, nothing to do with cPanel or site control panel. As for docs, we have here:

http://www.mewsoft.com/help/auction/

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mat mat's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Can't see admin.cgi and other files in frames as seen on the adimn demo Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-14-09 05:36 PM next post previous post
When I click on admin.cgi and other files this is how it shows up (please see below). Is there something I should do to get it in frames as seen in the "admin demo"?. By the way I used the Dzsoft perl editor. \ \ cut\ #==========================================================\ $| = 1;\ #print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";\ use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);\ #==========================================================\ BEGIN {\ undef %Param;\ undef %Global;\ undef @User_Fields;\ undef @Category_Fields;\ undef %Cookies;\ undef %Plugins;\ undef %PluginsNames;
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: How to access auction admin from the browser and from the cpanel? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-15-09 03:46 AM next post previous post
 Are not these your links?

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 09-15-09 03:49 AM next post previous post
 Are not these your links?

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mat mat's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Re:How to access auction admin from the browser and from the cpanel? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 5 Posted on: 09-15-09 09:06 AM last post previous post
Thanks very much   for the links.    
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print