Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 11:57 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > How to make my ad site registration free!
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
chennaifreeclassifieds chennaifreeclassifieds's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

How to make my ad site registration free! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-14-13 12:39 PM next post first post
Hi,\ \ How to make my ad site registration free so that anyone can just visit my site and post ads instead of registering. Also please help me out in changing the word "Classifieds" at the top of the homepage to my site name. Please be specific in what key/area to change.\ \ \ Thanks,
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: How to make my ad site registration free! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-14-13 05:21 PM next post previous post

You can not let users post without registering, but admin->accounts manager then click on accounts options, you can control what fields the user can fill on the register form and if required or not, you canminimize these fields but al leat the user email, user id, password are required, this is to keep the classifieds organized by users and serious or it will be something likeGuest Books or blogs that anyone can post.

As for the logo, you change the logo image in auctions/images folder on your server

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

chennaifreeclassifieds chennaifreeclassifieds's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Re: How to make my ad site registration free! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-14-13 06:26 PM last post previous post
Thank you. That worked like a charm :-)
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print