Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, March 29, 2024 08:53 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > I believe I have a corrupted file - Category Manager
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
deans deans's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

I believe I have a corrupted file - Category Manager Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-24-14 08:37 PM next post first post
Hello, First, thank you for a great product! My problem: I created some new auction sub categories today and the first 10 categories created fine. After that, now whenenver I create a new category, I get text from a help file "Rules For Submitting & Responding to Want Ads" inserted in the top area of the category. I delete the category and re-create it and the text still shows up. My website is www.bid4critters.com and the new sub categories I created are under "New! Sell Anything" category. Can you tell me what the problem is and how I can fix it? Thank you for your assistance.
deans deans's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: I believe I have a corrupted file - Category Manager Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-26-14 08:11 PM last post previous post
I discovered the problem...sort of. When I create a new category, the unwanted text is automatically inserted in Zone1. I don't know where the text is coming from, but all I need to do is delete it from the zone. A little inconvenient, but it works. Does anyone have an idea why the text is being automatically inserted into the zone? Thanks for any help you can provide.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print