Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 04:09 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > I can not log in to my admin panel
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
banidomi banidomi's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

I can not log in to my admin panel Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-05-13 05:22 AM next post first post
I read the faq carefully and when i opened the file sysconfig.pm i found out that there is nothing after the seperators so i just saved and uploaded it again and i still ca not log in\ \ should i remove those seperators or ???????????\ \ help\ \ what else should i do\ \ my sysconfig.pm is attached here\ \ this is what i got from faq\ \ \ All our products admin center have login User ID and Password that you normally set in your configuration. If for some reason you forgot one of these, follow these steps to reset your admin login:\ \ 1)-Download the configuration file SysConfig.pm from your data directory, data/SysConfig.pm in ASCII mode into your local computer.\ \ 2)-Edit the file with any text editor like Notepad, search for these 2 variables and clear the right site like this:\ \ For Auctionawy:\ \ MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID~==~\ MSNetAuction_Admin_Password~==~\ \ For Classifiedawy:\ \ MS_Classifieds_Admin_Password~==~\ MS_Classifieds_Admin_UserID~==~\ \ For Boardawy:\ \ BoardawyAdminUserID~==~\ BoardawyAdminPassword~==~\ \ remember your user id and password are saved encrypted in this file, so the text you will see is not what you know, just clear everything on the right of the ~==~ separator.\ \ Please note also these variables names may be changed in next versions, just like theboardawy style like this:\ \ AuctionawyAdminUserID~==~\ AuctionawyAdminPassword~==~\ ClassifiedawyAdminUserID~==~\ ClassifiedawyAdminPassword~==~\ \ \ 3)-Save the file and upload it again to your server in ASCII mode, Now your admin has no login you can set your new login User ID and Password in your configuration menu.\ \ Thank you
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: I can not log in to my admin panel Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-05-13 06:12 AM next post previous post

The file is data/SysConfig.pm and the 2 variables are:

MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID~==~

MSNetAuction_Admin_Password~==~

You can clear the right side or even delete these 2 lines, this will reset your admin login

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

tex tex's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Admin Login Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 08-25-13 10:24 PM next post previous post
Hello Sir\ My log in admin keeps changing , 3 times now since that I need to edit sysconfig. whats causing these? lucky i got my home dir backuped today
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 08-26-13 01:05 AM next post previous post
Nothing changes by itself, it is all users mistakes, sometimes either they forget the user/password or they use some punctuations or letters case that they forget, try to unify the login/password for all your products and do not use strange letters that you could forget easily.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

elena elena's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

I cannot log into my admin Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 4 Posted on: 01-12-14 06:29 PM next post previous post
\ \ \ \ \
š\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
mewsoft's Wrote:
šNothing changes by itself, it is all users mistakes, sometimes either they forget the user/password or they use some punctuations or letters case that they forget, try to unify the login/password for all your products and do not use strange letters that you could forget easily.
\
\ Hi, I did read the thread of this post. \ I am having the same problem. I did not change my login name or password. Why would I?\ However, I can't log into my admin. The login name and pass got longer in length than what I usually use for my login info. I could not possibly change it. I promise, I am not drunk and I don't have short memory. I just went to General Options to change the domain name, and then saved the file, and after that I could not log in anymore.\ I don't know how to download that file to my computer to clear the old login info. Please help.\ \ tnx
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 01-14-14 04:11 PM last post previous post

The full details in our FAQ:

http://mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?action=ViewTopic&Topic=1724&Forum=13&Page=1&Period=0a&Lang=English

Nothing can be said more than this.

If you can not do it yourself, you can order one hour custom work and we reset it for you.

Topic Closed

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Unlock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print