Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 06:00 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > I have to say you did a great job Mewsoft!
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
fan4chevy fan4chevy's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

I have to say you did a great job Mewsoft! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 11-07-10 11:47 PM next post first post
I own both the Auction and Classifieds system and the more I look into the script the more I see what a great job you have done programing it. The Html editor is superior to anything eBay or any other Classified system out there has. I think taking away any components of it would be a shame.\ \ The admin section is a great asset with much time obviously spent on making it easier to customize the script. There is also something to be said for the fact that you have a forum for alternative assistance. I have not found many other auction nor classifieds systems that have the additional support.\ \ I am sure others feel the same way, don't you? Highly recommended product. Thanks.\ \ Charles
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: I have to say you did a great job Mewsoft! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-08-10 01:10 AM next post previous post
Thank you Charles, your words for us is better than trillion dollars, we always try to do our best here to help everyone as much as we can. Still more surpises on the road that will make you sure more and more happy.\ \ Thank you again

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

fan4chevy fan4chevy's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Impressive Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 11-08-10 02:24 AM last post previous post
Well your welcome Mewsoft staff. The more I use it the more I like it. My plan is to get this one finished and buy more licenses to set up on my other sites.\ \ If anyone out there is on the fense post and considering the product but just not quite sure, I fully recommend it. It is impressive and the admin is very detailed. The Mewsoft staff are quite talented. \ \ For about a year I looked at so many classifieds and auction systems prior to deciding and after my investment and decision on Mewsoft, I am satisfied. This is coming from me as a user and I have absolutely no affiliation with Mewsoft other than purchasing the product.\ \ Thanks very much.\ \ Charles
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print