Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, March 29, 2024 12:22 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > I Like The Look And Color Of My Site. I Just Want To Take Away Classified On The Left!
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
bob2455 bob2455's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.bobadvertising.com Send private message

I Like The Look And Color Of My Site. I Just Want To Take Away Classified On The Left! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-02-11 06:23 PM next post first post
Hi, I like the look and the color, thats not the problem, the problem is I can't remove the classified ad on the left. All I want do is put my name no logo just a type name bobadvertising.com in the classified place, but how? I removed the banner on the right? What Am I doing wrong? I hate to keep asking, I'm trying to save money for my marketing plan. Any help what be great\ thanks

Bobby Jones
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: I Like The Look And Color Of My Site. I Just Want To Take Away Classified On The Left! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-03-11 01:37 AM last post previous post

The easy is jus using any image editor create an image file with your name called it logo.gif and using any FTP program upload itto the server to the directory classified/images this will display your logo.

If you want just to replace it with a Text like your name or domain, easy also just go to your admin.cgi see the email we sent you afetr installation, then click on Class editor, select the class Top_Navigation you will find this text :

Code: HTML    Select All    Expand All
</p><p>&lt;&lt;a href=&quot;&lt;!--CLASS::Home--&gt;&quot;&gt;&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;&lt;!--CLASS::Images_URL--&gt;/logo.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;</p><p>

Just delete this text and put your text or name or anything you want.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print