Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 12:50 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > I NEED Wyswig Editor
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
newfoundused.com newfoundused.com's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

I NEED Wyswig Editor Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-08-15 04:59 AM next post first post
Hi you say you turned the wyswig editor off?.... I need the wyswig editor as I do not know html at all. Now when I select the wyswig button nothing happens.. THE ONLY WAY I can edit anything is with the wyswig editor.Please turn it back on. Also I pasted the front page code into dreamweaver ( new document ) and it is telling me there are line errors in the html code So I can't edit it there either. Can you set the wyswig editor back up for me.. I have tried turning it on and off and restarting my browser and restarting my Computer (24" Imac Duo-Core ) ..but I can not get the wyswig to work again. When it was working it would only work in Firefox It would not work in Safari...is there a problem with the editor in Safari for MAC ( Leopard)?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: I NEED Wyswig Editor Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-08-15 05:11 AM last post previous post

Paul,

In the class editor page, you will find the edior options that you set turn on/off

the wysiwyg but this will work for full html clocks not like a classes that have a header code or a table row,

classes contiains only parts of html code that commonly used in all templates or some repeated things.

I'd say start immediately your using your site with the current theme them step by step you

will find it very easy to change html code

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print